Are you ready for the holidays? There are a few people that might help you get some of those last minute gifts in order…
- Thibert Farms is doing one last delivery before Christmas. Contact Richard and get your order in so he can deliver it Saturday morning. For the holidays he has added a traditional fruit cake and gift baskets to his usual foods.
- Tredki Acres has launched their new website. Give them a call to check store hours and then pop in for jams made from their own chemical-free berries.
- Black Kettle Bistro has gift certificates for the restaurant or for their series of cooking classes that they will be holding on the third Sunday of each month.
- Made in Windsor hosts Marty Gervais for a book signing this Saturday (Dec. 19) from 1 to 3pm. If you are interested in the history of Hiram Walker and prohibition in our region, then get your copy of Rumrunners for $22.95 and Marty will sign it.
After the holidays, get ready for some great events:
- WindsorEats is holding its Winter Bites event again from January 17th to 23rd. Check out their website for the different events that are planned.
- The Downtown Windsor Farmers Market will be holding a town hall meeting for vendors on January 13th at 6pm at the Leamington Kinsmen Recreational Complex.